Felsman Loop Trail
This run is roughly 2.5 miles round trip. I started the run at the trailhead on Highland Drive, but another option is starting at the trailhead off of Patricia Blvd. This is a great run during sunrise. Make sure to follow the signs of Felsman Loop, not Bishop’s Peak trail.
- From Foothill Blvd: Travel towards Los Osos Blvd
- Turn right on Patricia Drive
- Turn at your second left onto Highland Drive
- Stay left at the fork to stay on Highland Drive
- Continue until you see the trailhead
- There isn’t a parking lor but park close to the trailhead on the residential street